Thursday, August 13, 2009

food


It's been quite some time since I have blogged. Life has been too hectic and insane :D I've been laying around for a few days...had a wisdom tooth removed...feeling better tonight. I went out to my very blessed garden and picked a ton of tomatoes and some green peppers and onions and am making some homemade spaghetti sauce ;D even though I have some in the cupboard.
My house smells nice.
I was starving today. Becky brought me some homemade chicken noodle soup, that I ate a ton of it is sooooooooooooo yummy!
It also inspired me :D well, my hunger did too...I can't wait until it's done. Will make some pasta, get some garlic bread...not feeling up to making bread...and have a feast :D
Well, I'm gonna go stare at my food cooking :D ta ta and have a lovely evening where ever your chillin' tonight :D

No comments: