Sunday, March 1, 2009

Relaxation...

I love Sundays....my day of relaxation.....ahhh....too bad it's not just a tad longer. We went to petco today to get a clip for Bear's dog run, but petco doesn't carry them believe it or not...need to make a trip to...well I was gonna say the local hardware store....but they closed last year because we had to get a home depot where it's all you can do to find a person who works there....anyways...I need to go to Ace hardware tomorrow and get some fence posts for the new fence for my doggies...and get a small chain and heavy duty clip for the dog run....
Visited with the neighbors for a few hours today....I'm glad I have mostly nice neighbors around me! Ooh and I have new ones....right behind our place...will have to go meet them soon and see what they're about.
Well, I have nothing to rant about today besides home depot....ta ta and have a most relaxing Sunday...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: