Tuesday, March 24, 2009

F this

I'm so sick of sickness....spent the night at the emergency room last night with the kiddo. Poor thing....I think she's starting to feel a bit better. She's got a Kidney/urinary tract infection. And in classical Heidi style...the drs. thought she had menengitis at first...and me being the germaphobe that I am....am the only person who didn't get a mask...Bug had one....nurses all had them...dr. had one....boyfriend even got one....where was my fucking mask????
Poor Mr. BoBo is sick....He is doing better today than yesterday....He has parvo...He is not throwing up or pooping anymore....He even ate some chicken and some ensure a bit ago...His temp is down too. I think he will be ok....he isn't dehydrated or lethargic...he even jumped onto the chair with me...which he wouldn't do yesterday.
So I gave bear his booster shot for it and stabbed myself with the needle because he didn't appreciate being held down.....glad my dog doesn't have aids or anything eh? :D bad nurse!
I can't ever have time off without sickness all around me....why is that? Goats...I'm gonna go degerm the house some more...tired of all the fucking germs everywhere. Ta ta and have a sickness free day where ever you're lingering today.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cara_Catastrophex said...

Awww I hope she's feeling better! I have had a UTI lately..... ughhh