Friday, March 13, 2009

border watch


I watched web cams on Blue Servo last night until about 2ish...very interesting...watching the border from my bedroom.....fun stuff...stayed up wayyyyyyyy to late watching....
Anyways...it's a dreary rainy blah schma day here. I want to work outside, dig stuff up and fix my garden area....cut and pull weeds and bushes....Aah! Spring fever has taken me over....I wish it wasn't rainy!!!! Well, it should make it easier to work the ground anyways...
I love growing things...it is very rewarding...I think that you get a lot more veggies per dollar than if you just buy them in the grocery store. Making them last is another story...Canning isn't too hard...it just requires a lot of your time.
Well, I should quit day dreaming and clean my house up...I have a ton to do and I'm running behind schedule...Ta ta and have a daydreamy day too....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kati said...

My cousin John works in Arizona on Border patrol.