Monday, February 23, 2009

The world...


The world is full of unhappiness....sometimes it seems impossible to escape.....but just when you think things are darkest...realize that true happiness comes from within.
Sometimes you just have to let the demons out....Say what's on your mind. Sometimes it's the only way to feel better.
I tend to say what's on my mind and when push comes to shove, I'm downright blunt about it. I don't mince words. I say how I feel. I'm always honest and I can't say my goal is to hurt, more to awaken, but sometimes the truth hurts...and I'm sorry for pain...but maybe my hope is, is that there will be an awakening....an eye opening experience for someone else....but I've found in life that people don't change unless they really want to....and most people don't want to change...they like themselves the way they are, they see nothing wrong with themselves....that's ok for other people to live like that but it's not for me.
I like to experiment in life, see new things, do new things...from my experiences I have found I may change a little, I may change a lot, I may not change at all, Staying open to new ideas, meeting new people, talking with people about their experiences has made me more successful in life. I have a pretty good life really. Almost my entire life makes me happy. I do have a dark spot and it causes me great pain, but I carry on, because there's more life up ahead and I have to set a good example in life for my kid.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: