Saturday, February 21, 2009

Windy, ragged path...


Life is a windy, ragged path eh? Life is too short to waste any precious time. It goes by entirely too fast for my liking.
I try to impress this upon my child. I want her to understand and take advantage....Not that I didn't mind you. I've lived a pretty interesting life thus far. It never ceases to amaze me even though I say nothing else can phase me....never utter those words aloud...life has a funny way of throwing you a left hook soon afterwards!
Anyways....onward and forward...as usual, that's how it goes. Life doesn't stop for you to look back and regret. It does not wait for you to get out of bed. It never, ever waits, even though it loves to make you wait.
You can either hang on and enjoy the ride or you can slip under the surface and struggle, flail and see only the distorted, bubblized view.
If you don't do something now, you may never. And like I said before life is too short to waste any precious time. Ta ta and have a clear view of the world, where ever you may be.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: