Sunday, February 8, 2009

Re-emergence

Often times in our lives we must become something more than what we were....well, I suppose some are less inclined to changing....but some of us change....not more of who we are already, but a new branch in life.
Old patterns blending with new.
Life is amazing and screwed up at the same time.
It's scary to see how fragile it really is. It's mind-blowing to know how much abuse a small human body can withstand....or not. It's sad to see how something that started out as no problem at all can destroy an entire family.
I've always taken a pro-active stance in life. I want to live, I want it all. I want to do it all....I want to go out like a champ....running this body into the ground until all I can do is sit in a chair and tell my crazy stories to people who may or may not care ;)
The past few weeks have made me contemplative and yes moody...however, I've decided I've just grown another branch on my lovely tree of life...my wish is that with care it grow a long while...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kati Sue* said...

I love your photo.. its beautiful!! I has been a strange few weeks... but just another part of life I suppose. Miss you here in bloggy land!