Sunday, February 15, 2009

Look Away If You Dare

Even if another person never helped me in life I would continue to give a helping hand to any individual that needs it. Want to know why? It's simple. That's what we're supposed to do. You can laugh and scoff all you want. We all have a purpose and place in life...we all have something to offer to others. We can make money off what our talents are and we have the ability to teach others and give it back. It doesn't matter your background, everyone has something to give, whether it's their time, money, energy, thoughts, etc....
What else are we if we don't give back?
I dare you to look away from a person who is in need next time. Feel that tightness in your chest? Feel that heavy feeling? That's your conscience telling you you can do more and you know it. Look away and do nothing...tell me how it feels..nah don't bother I see how people who can look away look, I don't want to feel that way.....remember only circumstances seperate you from those in need. Circumstances change.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: