Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Life is good eh?

Life is good. I'm finally getting back on track with everything. I probably shouldn't have written that.
I've got to scrub the kitchen floor and then I'm almost done cleaning for the night. I can't wait until I don't have to clean everything, every single night when I get home from work. It will be nice. I tried to take a pic with the doggies, but they wanted to fight so it didn't happen. They are too funny, extremely jealous of each other. The house wasn't so bad tonight....they are learning...slowly. At least they're trying :)
I have to get some photos going on this week. I got some classes but there are a ton that I haven't.
I can't wait to get my new camera :D I'm very excited about it.
Well, I need to finish the housework...ta ta and have a superb evening where ever you may be tonight.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kati Sue* said...

How is Grams doing?! Make sure you give her a link to my blog so she can see updates on the kids!