Monday, January 12, 2009

Monderful

Today was a wonderful day...I got some good news today.....I'm pretty happy about it...I'll tell ya more about it later. I'm still processing.
It was a busy Monday as usual...I got a lot done today. Hopefully I will have the majority of my pile done (wishfully thinking here)....lol...I will try anyways :D
Barbara says she's not going to walk at her graduation....insane I tell ya...All that hard work and no recognition at the end?! I will make her do it so we have photos of it to hang on her walls for her kids to see and be so proud of!
We really do need a girls night out soon.....I feel like dancing :D
Well, I should go and get some stuff done....I'm trying to be mindful of how I spend my time. Being on here is fun, but not always productive. Well, ta ta and have a wonderful evening where ever you may be this evening.
Posted by Picasa