Thursday, January 8, 2009

El dog

Well now, it seems Mr. Bear seems to think he is a small dog (yes, one of those dogs) He is constantly trying to and getting in the chair behind me...and there isn't enough room for the both of us anymore....so MarkMark had a good idea...give him his own chair....TADAHHHH....here he is....BoBo got bit when he tried to share.....he's underneath chewing Bugs shoe.
Now Bear is not completely happy with this set-up as you can see from his expression....he wants to sit with his mom....he is still trying to get in the chair with me.
It's nice and sunny out today....I hope it stays this way for a while. I do like the snow outside my window though...I open the curtain when I use the nordik trak and it looks cool :D lol. Speaking of....I'm going to get some exercise now....Y'all have a nice day y'hear?!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: