Monday, December 8, 2008

Our Boys....

Well, these two are getting along a little better now, Bear is still slightly jealous of Sir Bo Bo, however, they seem to enjoy playing together for the most part....It's hard to remember Bear is a puppy too when he is so much bigger than BoBo....he is a rowdy boy! They are playing now....BoBo is under the ski machine (which has a 5" clearance) and Bear is trying to get him, but his head doesn't fit....good fun!
I had a good, productive weekend. attended the craft fair, cleaned the house, went and had fun with some friends. It was a great weekend altogether. I'm finishing up things that need to be mailed now. I'm such a freakin' procrastinator sometimes....
Like now. Ok, I'm going to work on the video and see if I can't get it edited down some more today. Ta Ta and have a groovy day where ever ya be today!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kati Sue* said...

Where in the world have you been?!