Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Inspired


My cousin has inspired me to do more with my blog, so you will be seeing some changes to this place in the upcoming weeks. I have a craft fair this weekend so I haven't spent much time on the old computer of late. Priorities are a plus and a hassle all at once. I've been knitting like a freak! I'm working on craft fair stuff and christmas stuff. I have Kati's stuff almost done and Cara's stuff almost done and a few other things here and there. Holy shit! I should get the mailing stuff done by Sunday hopefully and then work on people who will be here for Christmas done in the next few weeks. I've picked out some fabulous yarns for everyone so far....I just need to make it all or finish it all now. I had made some leg warmers for Serenity but they turned out looking like something a clown would wear (too many bright colors in one yarn)....so I opted for the soft fuzzy pink yarn instead and they turned out awesomely. Ah well, off to make some more hats! Tomorrow I will start on my hat making tutorial an easy and lovely christmas present for the crafty person to make! Well, off to work....ta ta and have a most inspired evening where ever you may be tonight.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

NAVAL LANGA said...

To Ms. Auroraheidialis

I have read some of your posts. I liked the imagination you have shown in the same. Your writing is capable of attracting a good readership.

If you like short stories and paintings, then a short visit to my blogs would be an entertaining one.

Naval Langa

Mommy_of_2 said...

The guy who left the comment above seems creepy.

Ahh! Serenity will ove anything she can puton by herself!! SHe is very into dressing herself.. and she is such a little diva!