Monday, December 1, 2008

Good Day

Hola and what's happenin? Working on some stuff and getting laundry done here. What a lovely long weekend! I didn't get much rest except for yesterday and that's only because I had no energy yesterday to actually do anything. Thanksgiving is my most favorite holiday and it was a good one this year...well except Barbara and her family didn't get to come over.
I still haven't seen any eagles yet either....what the hell?
Well anyways. Jen & Ken's place was looking good when I left there on Saturday. I hope it doesn't take them too long to finish it. Holla if you want some more help dude!
I have a viscious cold that won't leave me alone :( I have sneezed way too many times today....I wish I could take something besides vitamins for this. Well, I could take a benadryl and pass out, but I've got to go to work early today so that won't do at all. Hmmmmm.
Well, I hope every one has a lovely day, no matter where you're back to today.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: