Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wednesday

I lost my purse last week. I'm really bummed about it. Now I have to go get a new one and I just got that one in June. The Aztec MVD's phone is all f'd up. It keeps going to a mailbox that it's not supposed to. They should fix that shit.
It is very nice outside today, it was beautiful yesterday too. I hope its nice on Thanksgiving......I'm so looking forward to Thanksgiving!!!!! YAY! It truly is my favorite holiday. Turkey :D
Well, I should get moving....ta ta and have a super day where ever you're at today.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mommy2SerenityL said...

I truly dislike the winter season. I cannot wait to move someplace it hardly snows!

I have to take both kids out today.. Caeden has a doctors appointment.. and there is soooo much snow! Trucks are stuck on the hill outside our house!!

Do gram and pap have a link to this blog?!