Sunday, November 2, 2008

Time Change time to change the time change

This is stupid....why do we do it? It always screws me up. I get up an hour earlier anyways.
Ok, I don't think it was the brownie or cake I ate. I found a huge bite on the back of my neck :( something bit me while I was sleeping I suppose...what ever it was it screwed me up pretty bad, I'm still having some muscle cramps in my back, yesterday it was horrible. It felt like I had a knife stuck in my back. Not that I really know what that feels like, but lemme tell ya...it really hurt. I was rubbing my neck last night and I felt this huge lump, I thought it was just my imagination at first until I got to looking in the mirror. Holy shit! I think I will take another benadryl and put some shit on it again and find something to do, cause a shower is out of the question now unless I want to make it worse. So I'm gonna be dirty Heidi today ;)
It if it isn't one thing it's a damn bug bite man! Ah, well, I have stuff to do, so f it.
I've got my rockstar and I'm ready to kick some ass around here. I'm gonna try and get all of my laundry done today :D we'll see how well that works out for me later. Well, have a nice bug bite free day where ever you're infesting today...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: