Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Snow

It snowed last night..I can't believe it...it's only the beginning of November. The fifth to be exact....V for Vendetta is a good movie...I just found it in my stack of cd's/dvd's I'll have to watch it again sometime.
Well, as far as the snow goes, I like it because it should help kill some of the pollen that's been plaguing me. I don't like it because it means winter is here....and I'm not a big old fan of winter. I have work to do in my yard. This time of year is usually just perfect for it. I need to get rid of the bushes on the other side of the fence too. They're huge and a huge problem waiting to happen. The city really needs to come out and do something about their end of it.
The pic on the left is from one of our hikes this summer at Vallecito. It is muy perfecto! The trail goes on forever, we only hiked a small portion of it. I can't wait to go back with my dog! He will love it! I will feel better, although it is a pretty well used trail. We passed a few people in and out. It always rains on our way out ;D I can't wait for summer to come back around so I can hike again. Well, have a daydreamy day, where ever you're at today :D
Posted by Picasa

No comments: