Monday, November 3, 2008

Saving money

Well, I've switched over to Verizon and I'm going to be saving almost $100.00 a month on my phone bill. I'm so freakin' excited! And, new phone....which I need desperately! This phone has been tough. It's been dropped countless times. It fell in the toilet right before new years. It barely rings now and again....usually just makes some weird vibration and part of a ring tone. Awww....no more ringtones....new phone doesn't have internet. That sucks. Ah well.
My back feels a little better today. Man, it really hurt. That was just so very weird.
Well, today I hope to finish a few things up and move on to some other things. Woot. I have a few projects at home I want to work on. That's my motivation behind cleaning. New things to do....need clean space to work.
I need to make a dentist appointment for Bug, she has a cavity. Need to take her in and get it fixed. Well, ta ta and have an orally hygenic day :D where ever you're flapping your gums....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mommy2SerenityL said...

What in the world kind of phone service did you have?!