Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday mornings

I don't like getting up in the morning sometimes....it feels so good to sleep. Sometimes I just want to keep that warm snuggly feeling as long as possible. Then reality calls....I stayed up late last night felting stuff. I figure I may as well stay up and work on stuff, otherwise I'll just be laying in bed thinking about it. Bed...Bear doesn't like cold wet stuff on his feet. I suppose he'll be used to it by the end of winter though. I think I will make him some little booties :D With a matching sweater :D
OH, IN MUCH MORE IMPORTANT NEWS.....KATI HAD HER BABY!!!!! WELCOME CAEDEN EVERETT!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS KATI & HEATH!
Well, I'm off to get some things done, hope you all have a super Monday where ever you're slaving away today!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: