Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I think that...

Chewing on my head is my dog's way of waking me up in the morning and he's not going to outgrow doing it.
Well, the show last night was very fun! There were some amazing dancers and the piano man was freakin' bad ass.
Oh and I embarassed myself greatly....I went to mess with Ed, and poked some other guy in the neck, his son looked at me like I was a lunatic :D great times. Never fear for being entertained around me. So we took off giggling and Bug and I laughed the whole way home.
Well, now, I must get a move on. Have to go to the studio in a bit and get some things accomplished. I really need to work on some knitting and felting this week after work. There's just not enough time in a day sometimes. Ah, well....ta ta and have a productive day where ever you're plugged in today.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: