Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Day

Well, I stayed up wayyyyyy too late last night knitting and such. I forgot about Bug's hair appt. So I had to leave the house looking like hell...thank God she's old enough to go do things by herself :D I felted a cool vase yesterday. I will take some photos later on. I really have a ton of things to do today. I hope to get them all done before 2 in the morning, because I have a ton more to do tomorrow. Poor Mark Mark is all sick. Well, I tried to call him and no answer. I hope he's alright :D
Oh, so Mr. Bear discovered the bag of dog food was on the table this morning. He climbed up on the chair and knocked it onto the floor and had a feast for about three minutes before I went to see what he was up to. He's a smart little f'er :D
He was mad this morning when we took Bug to the hair place, he wanted to sit on my lap, but he settled for sitting on the side of my leg facing the middle . He's got a great character already. He makes me laugh.
Well, here's to ya having an awesome day where ever you're at today :D
Posted by Picasa

No comments: