Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tuesdayish

Mark & I watched the Strangers tonight. Now I'm scared :S I don't like scary movies! They really scare me damnit.
My poor doggy hurt his little toe tonight. We were standing on the stairs (they are metal) and his toe got caught under the stair after I walked up. He screamed. I freaked. Mark yelled. It was bad. Poor little buddy :( He is better now. But now he doesn't like the stairs again....
Other than that, the day was ok :) Life is good. Every once in a while it hits me that my little girl is going to be 18 in about a month and it makes me happy but sad at the same time. It went by so very fast....She's grown into such a beautiful young woman. I'm so very proud of her. Ok, I'm gonna go before I cry on my computer. Ta ta and have a good evening :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: