Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Rain through the trees...

It was great when I took a walk down by the river...it started raining so I hung out under the cottonwood till it stopped...pretty pretty...
Wow! Today was a busy one indeed! I got a lot done though....I'm making a custom coffee table set for a woman I met on Etsy. I'm excited! My first custom order!!!! Goats I hope she likes it....now the excitement has faded rather quickly into anxiety....wait...back to excitement...
I don't know what happened today but I am very tense and my neck feels like it's going to break it's so tight right now. Weird....well, anyways...I'm going to get a good nights sleep and hopefully that will do the trick ;D Sweetest dreams where ever yer at this night.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

earth and sun folk said...

ahhh..i miss walking down by the river :) i'll have to come over and do that here soon! congrats on your first custom order....you'll have planty more!

~hope your head feels better this morning!~