Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Meet Bear...

Here is my little Bear...he ate too much and didn't really want picked up....he's passed out in my lap right now. He's a good little guy. I missed him today. We got him a chicken toy and a bone for his teething issues....I have to call the vet and make an appointment for him tomorrow... He's going to be a nice sized dog. He's got a big old head on his very big shoulders....Well, I will take some better pics of him tomorrow. He follows me around outside and sits at my feet when I stop...He's a smart little doggy. I will keep updates on him...
Today was a fun but long day. We have tons of little ballerinas on Wednesdays...they are so much fun to watch...you can tell the ones who are way into it very easily...they just groove the whole class and are constantly smiling....and they're just so very cute!
I am tired now....I wish I had some more energy....I still need to finish the legwarmers and get them mailed this week. Bllllllllllllllllluuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
it all is I tell ya....
Well, have a beautious evening where ever ye shall be tonight....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: