Thursday, October 9, 2008

Lovely evening...


It is nice out tonight....I pissed the spider off trying to get him out of the water bottle and into a new temporary home. So no photos till tomorrow. And I even have Bug talked into posing with the spider on her :D....I am keeping him a few more days. Senor Christopher would like to see him...maybe Barbara will want to keep him!?? LOL....I wish I had a smiley that grinned wickedly...but I don't so just use your imagination....
I don't like little spiders but tarantulas don't bother me for some reason. They are very interesting creatures....Kind of like a small animal...it's hairy anyways...
Today was a great day. I didn't really do much but the usual...and I just love going to work, I love being around people and kids...going to work usually puts me in a good mood...
Well, I'm rambling on...gonna go knit some stuff and do some laundry..
Have a groovy evening....where ever ya be....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: