Saturday, October 11, 2008

It figures....

I woke up all sick this morning.....I'm watching the girls this weekend....I need to lysol everything before they get here. I called off work. I feel pretty icky right now and I hope that some vitamin c and some b vitamins will make me feel a little better.
I even went to bed early last night for a change :D 11:30 is good right? I'm still working on laundry and damn the Bug for not vaccuuming like I asked her. Now I must get it done real fast before they get here. Thank God for Jenny being a late girl...
Well, I'm outta here for now. Have to vacuum and lay down before they get here. Ta ta and feel well where ever you are today....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mommy2SerenityL said...

Hey! Have a good weekend.. and feel better!

I just wanted to let you know that I clicked on a bunch of your adds today.. I have been a slacker on that lately!!