Friday, October 3, 2008

I'm obsessed

I'm obsessed with making things damnit....I am forcing myself to sit and do nothing....it is hard to do....Here is one of my latest creations...you can check it out and the other new things I have made on my etsy page...
I can't believe today went by so fast....I need to get ready for work tomorrow....Saturday already....it ought to be fun! I need to finish the one scarf I started last night....It's a striped pink and grey one made from scraps of leftover yarn....I might give that one to Jujubee...It's turning out really pretty. I need to use the rest of my yarn up and get some new stuff going on....jenn wants fingerless gloves and so I must make some of those, but I need different yarn than what I have. Ah well....I'm gonna upload a few more things and then get ready for bed :D Have a good night....where ever you may be.....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: