Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hey now.


I didn't write much last night. It was late and I was tired. It was a fun time. Lot's of fun costumes...my fucking head is a little tender this morning. I washed it last night and went to bed with it wet....NEVER a good idea....(at least for my hair) It took me about 1/2 hour to take the braids and rubber bands out.....well...I think there are a few more braids but no more rubber bands...it's nice...yes...
Mark was dancing up a storm last night :D It was fun :D I need to take him his truck, but he won't wake up so I got up and ready and am just sitting here waiting on him.....I'm tired. I didn't go to sleep until 2 the past 2 nights.
Ok, I'm going to go get some mountain dew! WOOOOT!!!!! gonna wish my head wasn't so sore and go give Mark his truck back...need to clean this house of mine. It's nasty. I've neglected it this week and now it's time to pay the piper. I wish I could afford a maid instead :D but alas....I'm just a poor girl so I must slave myself. I think I will scrub the living room carpet today. Big plans! Wooooot! Well have a bad ass day where ever ya are today :D
Posted by Picasa

No comments: