Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Helping Hand

It can be as simple as helping someone out of the store with their groceries or mowing your elderly neighbors yard, or taking your parents to the store.
It can make a difference in someones life.
I like helping people. It is something I'm compelled to do. I don't know why, I just am. (What I can't stand is when people won't help themselves.....that bothers me.) For all the people that won't there's three more that are trying and truly need help.
The challenge today my friends...is do one nice thing for someone...anyone....whether it be your neighbor, your kid, your parent or just some random person. Don't expect a thank you or anything else. Do it just knowing that that person needed it and amazingly enough you just happened to be there to provide a service for them. It's amazing the feeling you will get from it....just try it once...you'll become addicted I swear! Well, here's to having a lovely day.....where ever you are.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: