Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday...

I stayed up way too late last night. Now I'm paying for it. I went to the 7211 to get some mountain dew...forgot I really didn't have gas in the car, drove there and made it home and remembered I needed some. Then Bug tells me my zipper is down...Yeah...I'm awake...now I have to start on my hair and cleaning the house....I have to figure out the sides of my hair for tomorrow. I'm afraid tomorrow won't have enough time...now, I could be wrong, but there's a lot of hair to deal with here. Anyways....I'd at least like to have the sides done so I don't have to mess with it, it'll take me long enough to get the rest done up right. I need to finish the necklace and make a rag scarf today :D I'm so F'n crafty man ;D Ok, gotta run, stuff to do today.....it's not getting done by itself.....someday I will control stuff with my mind...but today it's manual labor time...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: