Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tired

Well, the Bear kept me up half the night. I woke up with him on my head this morning....he was crying, I got up and he laid down and went to sleep, the turd. He's been sound asleep ever since.
Bug woke up all sick today...I don't like this time of year for all the germs....it's a giant viscious cycle...people go out sick get everyone else sick...germs everywhere.
I'm going to work early today. I have so much stuff to do! I'm kind of freaking out about it at the moment but I should be able to get a lot of it done today and the rest finished tomorrow. Word.
Mum and Dad have Bear's bro Max...I will have to take Bear for a visit this weekend. He will enjoy that I'm sure.
I hope Bear is ok while we are at work. I will take him on a walk when we get home. He's my new walking buddy. I need to spend a few minutes today and get him a collar and leash....Ooooh, I need to get a collar also for halloween :D YAY!
Ok, well I should really get my arse moving and ready to go. Have a great W where ever you are today :D Posted by Picasa

No comments: