Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Blah blah



Kind of blah today....not feeling so hot....going to lay down and take a nap in a minute....Senor Bear almost ate my phone charger in half last night. He woke me up about 20 times again...it's like having a baby....although he's hairier and will always walk on all fours. He's a stinker :D I bought him some more chew things so hopefully he'll chew on those instead of everything else in reach of his face.
Bug is finally feeling better :D She doesn't get sick very often thank God, but when she does, she acts like a man...all moody and cranky...LOL.
We're going to do senior photos this weekend. It's perfect...all the trees in Farmingdale are just about turned, it's like a river of gold running through town....beautiful...I always miss PA this time of year. It's so colorful and beautiful. Here almost everything turns gold. Ah, well, I'm gonna go take a nap and hopefully feel better when I awake.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: