Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Big Bear on Wednesday

Howdy and good evening.....
My dog pooped out a bunch of my hair this morning. The little weirdo loves to chew on my hair for some reason, he still wakes me up almost every night doing it. He finds my hairtyes and chews them too. Hmmm...gonna get him some protein shake maybe?!
There were some great costumes today! Soooooo much sugar that's all I could smell. Now, I'm a huge fan of Mountain Dew. But that's about all the sugar my body can handle...I ate some chocolate and now I feel like I'm going to barf. Nice eh? :D
It's good to be home. I've been lazy this week so far. Have not created much of anything. I need to get busy and make something :D Ok, well first, I must organize a few things that the dog keeps getting into. Hope you have a groovy sugar free evening where ever you're at this eve.
Ta ta.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: