Thursday, October 16, 2008

Baking

I love to cook and bake...I just rarely have the energy or time to do it. So I usually end up making stuff late at night....like now...I love the internet so much just for all the recipes....here is a great biscuit recipe I found and altered tonight....try them...they rock!

2 cups of flour
1 teaspoon salt
2 1/2 teaspoon baking POWDER
1/2 stick butter
3/4 cup milk ( I use water as I don't drink milk and they were still very tasty) mix together dry add butter or margarine soft mix well add milk mix well roll out cut out with small cup top or shape 1/2 inch thick
bake 12-16 min at 450
best biscuit recipe ever, I just made some with 1 slice of cheese cut into tiny pieces, 3 thin slices of onion diced and 1/2 clove of garlic and 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt and they freakin rock!!!!!!or try putting honey on top before and after baking yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 comment:

Mommy2SerenityL said...

I am totally going to try them... I'm really hungry!! Must HAVE COFFEE!!!