Monday, October 13, 2008

Ahhh Monday....

This weekend was fun...tiring but fun....the girls were pretty good for me..a few fights but nothing major....they were definately entertaining and fun to be with....and it appears that Jen & Ken had a good time away even though they came home really early....I'd have been gone till like nine personally...but then again my kid is older and I love having a little time away now and then. ~ Don't get me wrong....I LOVE my Bug...but it's super nice to get away every once and again...and now that she is older I don't worry as much as I used to...I've calmed down a bit on that scene....
I used to just worry all the time...I'm learning to relax and say F it....
I think it froze here last night. It got really, really cold I know that. I live pretty close to the river so it gets a little bit colder here than most places in Farmingdale.
Oooooh Renn Faire is this weekend at Animas Park! It should be a wonderful Saturday. I love Renn Faire...all the sights and smells and entertainment! It is a fun thing to do with the family....
I can't wait to see Katelynn dance, this will be her first year...these kids grow up too fast! The maypole is always a fav too...and we're doing Dante again too...haven't seen that in a while. Ah well, if you're in town, definately check it out...there's a good time to be had there. Ohhhh, if you go really early they should have the growers market going on, check them out too....the best homegrown veggies in the four corners for the most spectacular prices ever!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: