Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Yellow Jackets....
Here's the bees nest I encountered the other day. Not so big, but these are viscious bees we're talking about here. They will come after you if you mess with them. I can't afford to get stung so I didn't hang around long.
I just went outside to put some bird seed out and scared away the quail again. I hope they get used to us sometime. They really are pretty little birds and I want to photograph them all when they're together. It's a big family.
I can't wait to go to work today. I have some stuff that I want to finish this afternoon and I need to organize a few things.
I want to go take some photos tonight somewhere too. I need to take some pics of Miss Barbara's children before they graduate :D We should do that this week.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: