Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Wonder why bad things happen to good people...


I know there's got to be a reason for it....well, I believe there is a reason for everything that happens...it just still bums me out so bad when I hear about something bad happening to good people.
I am really bummed out about a particular person....He's a great guy, just trying to make his grand-daughter's life better....She will be lost without him and it just breaks my heart....him and his wife are just wonderful people who really give a shit....which is something you don't find a lot of anymore and that's what makes them special. I will keep up on the prayers for them in the mean time and if you could spare a second it'd be nice if you could also.
You know, I had no idea really why I moved here....1800 miles from home...and I ended up here and it has changed my life for the better. It's made me a stronger woman. It's shown me that your family isn't always related by blood. And your blood is always your family....no matter what happens....it's shown me that destiny is real....back to there is a reason for everything that happens....We don't always get to find out the answers to everything but I have been lucky.....in retrospect it's very cool to see the events that led up to this point in my life....and watching my daughter grow and mature in dance and all areas of her life...I found Ed through the thrifty nickel....then met Kathy, Becky and Judy....Bug started dancing and the rest to date is history....there was a plan set in motion that I knew nothing about and still don't usually see it until after the fact....but I'm glad that I have the ability to see it at all....some people never do....
Well, I hope you have a wonderful night......where ever you may be tonight(know that there's a plan for you)...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

earth and sun folk said...

you know why we moved out here....because that's where your finger landed on the map.it is amazing the things that have come from it! i will keep him and his family in my prayers.