Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thursday again


Life is short. Do people realize that I wonder? It goes by in the blink of an eye...days blur into weeks...weeks into months....the months give way to years upon years....It's amazing and breathtaking....I've been thinking about what I'm doing in life and where I want to be....and it just amazes me that my bug is going to be 18 this year! I'm just floored....now don't misunderstand...it's not that I haven't enjoyed it or something. I'm the kind of person who really feels everything. I am uber-sensitive to what's going on around me most times. I try to appreciate all things in life....good and bad...because both of those things are what make you a stronger, wiser person, eh?!
Anyways, I've been putting in some hours trying to sell my stuff, it's been fun so far. I'm working on a cool project right now. I will fill you in when I am closer to done. They are cool. I will tell you that! I like Etsy a lot. It is a cool marketplace. I'm excited to see where it takes me.....time will tell.
Well, I'm gonna get back to work! Have a good one :D
Posted by Picasa

No comments: