Sunday, September 7, 2008

This is just amazing to me. How our government and oilfield industry work together.

This is in northern New Mexico. I wonder how many people know about this. They detonated a nuclear device under the ground here to try frac the ground and stimulate more gas production.
Now think about this...seriously take a moment....what happens when you blow up a nuclear device??? I'm pretty sure you can't use anything afterwards because it's all irradiated right?
Yeah....they were smart individuals eh? I wonder if they thought of this at all? Makes one wonder.
Hey, and we can go here for free and witness this colossal disaster in person...speaking of....I need to go have this eye above my ear looked at.
Well boys and girls, nuclear weapons only destroy. They don't help in ANY circumstances...except for maybe alien attacks or such...fuck.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: