Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday

There's a small spot on our road....I mean really small like 5'x5' where these lovely cat tails grow.
It's nice....desert all around and then blam! Cat tails! So I stopped last night and took a few pics.
I ended up not going anywhere and scrubbing my carpets instead. A little bit o' fall cleaning. It's a good thing too, because they were dirty! Yuk! I hate carpet. I think I'd rather have tile or wood flooring. At least once you clean it you know it's clean and not hiding in there. I can't wait to go to work! I have a ton of stuff to do. I'll be glad to get away next weekend!!!! I'm excited! I need to make some money here soon. I need to go buy some clear sleeves for my prints and take them downtown to some places. Well, I had better get my ass moving then...have a great Monday where ever you are!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mommy2SerenityL said...

Ahh! I need to make some money too! I just finished up with babysitting until after the baby is born.. it is too much to run after some one else's kid when preggo.. your own.. not so bad.