Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sick

Well, since the last pic didn't come out...here's another for ya.
I woke up this morning all sickly. I hate when that happens. I'm going to work though. I will just stay in my little cubicle away from everyone. 5 feet of space remember! I will even be kind and turn on my air purifier.
I hate being sick and I really don't like missing work. I have stuff to do and when I don't go, it doesn't get done.
I hope my friend's babies don't get sick. I would feel even worse!!!! I got to hold twin boys yesterday! They are just beautiful! I could go for twins. That would be fun I'm thinking ;D
Ok, well, I'm going to have to take a nap. I hope you're having a better day than I am....where ever you are....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mommy2SerenityL said...

I wanted twin girls.. well.. did.. I am pretty sure I can do without at this point.. haha!

Feel better!