Sunday, September 21, 2008

Purple Scarf

G'Mornin' to ya!! I can not believe that I am still not feeling well, I swear I was getting better!!!! What the hell...Anyways...onward and forward...Here is my perty bug modeling my purple scarf. I need to take some close up pics for Etsy. I actually went to bed at midnight last night! I'm shocked and appalled with my self! LOL! I wasn't feeling well either though so that is probably why.
I made some killer refried black beans last night even bug said they were amazing! One thing I highly recommend to everyone is moving to another part of the country (or world for that matter) and learning how to cook new things...It doesn't work to just try cooking new things I think, unless you have access to a gourmet market. Take for instance Green chiles.....now you can get them in a can....sure...but nothing is better than fresh hatch green chiles.... on top of your burger or in chicken enchiladas....fresh is just better. Fresh and fire roasted is heaven! Well folks, I woke up with a killer headache. I suppose I should take care of myself and get to feeling better. I hope you have a super day.....where ever you are....and don't forget to click on my ads!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: