Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Making stuff

I love making stuff! I'm working on another scarf now. I'm addicted to making things. I can't help myself.....OK, I admitted it!
:D You should see the dress that bug got to go to homecoming! It is beautiful! She looks beautiful in it. I will take some photos soon. It is getting altered right now. I need to call her and ask how much it will cost. She is a super lady!
Well anyways, when we get it back we will take some photos! I am excited to see it altered. She will be the most beautiful girl there!
Well, I have to run and make some more stuff....have a super day....where ever you are!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mommy2SerenityL said...

Heath says to go to his website.. its..

www.hperrinephoto.com

earth and sun folk said...

i can't wait to see it! is the lady altering it the one who you suggested to alter my wedding gown?
that'd be cool...cause then i can see what kind of work she does :)
god...i can't believe she's going to homecoming! tell her to stop growing up damn it!

earth and sun folk said...

forgot to say how absolutly cool it is that you're knitting again! your creations are beautiful...keep them coming!