Friday, September 12, 2008

Lovely bug

This is my lovely bug...she's a good kid! (when she wants to be) She is going to be eighteen in a few months. They grow up too fast! I want another one....but I don't....but I do....but I don't...I love kids. I love being around them. They are so much fun to watch learn and grow.
Anyways, we took this pic last night....one of the ten, because I forgot a card ;D It's funny, I still don't know what I want to do with my life...and she's known since she was six what she wants to do with hers. She inspires me with her dance. I love to take photos of her dancing...it's hard when you have tears in your eyes....We're going to do a cool photo shoot this weekend. I will let you see when I am done with it...yay I love surprises!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: