Saturday, September 20, 2008

Knitting and other stuff...

I slept most of the day today. I feel like turds....I started knitting again....just for Etsy....I don't know what came over me, I just started and voila....I made two scarves today! Yay!!!! One purple and one really cool grey one. Oh and I made one of my other project! I have a lot of stuff going on right now....so look for my stuff soon on Etsy!!!!!
I took a walk down to the river tonight. It's so calm and peaceful. I scared away some birds and didn't see much of anything except down by the river :D It was a nice walk though. The bug went to her friends house for the night. So I sat and worked and worked and worked! I am done now. It's one o'clock in the morning and my eyes are not fairing well.
This whole bug not having her phone punishes me I think as much as her. But I am sticking by it this time. She's got to learn to be more responsible. I'm tired of all the fuss ALL the time...she's a big girl. She can do things on her own....however, she chooses not to and it's driving me crazy!!!!Ahhh...well, hopefully things will change soon!
Well, don't forget to check out the cool advertisements on my page here! AND have an awesome day......where ever you are....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: