Friday, September 26, 2008

Itsy Bitsy Spider.....NOT....

Hola and good evening....I am super-excited about this weekend!!!! It should be great fun! Dianna & Josh are fun to hang out with :D I just finished packing and am still trying to clean up a bit. I don't like coming home to a dirty house!
The pic is the spider that lives on my sad parked jeep....it is a big mama! It's eating on the victims that Bug fed it....We figure since it's outside and not on the house that it should be free to live...she started feeding it! Mark wants to kill it, but it's done no harm so...click the pic for a close up view!
Well I suppose I should quit and get ready for sleep. I won't be blogging much this weekend but I will let you know all about my weekend upon my arrival home!!!! Ta Ta and have a groovy weekend....where ever you may be....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mommy2SerenityL said...

Have a fun weekend. I HATE weekends b/c I have to get up and leave the house by 5:30 for clinicals! Blah!

My week is Saturday through Wednesday. Yea for Thursdays/Fridays!!

Today.. Serenity and I are going to buy her new undies and a little something for doing soooo well on the potty. Zero wet diapers during the day yesterday!!