Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Good Morning

I am sleepy. I couldn't fall asleep last night and I woke up at 6:30 this morning. Yuk. I need a little more sleep than that, that's for sure. I try to start out each day by being as happy as I possible can that way by the end of the day (if things go wrong during the day) I can still be in a somewhat good mood because I started out that way. Well, that's my theory anyways. It works most days.
Well, let me tell you that the hot shower was heaven and I can't wait to do it again! You never notice how good something is until you don't do it or have it anymore. It makes one appreciate the smaller things in life. I highly recommend giving something up for a while. Just try it, it feels wonderful at the end. Well, I'd better get a move on....ta ta and have a super day...where ever you are...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mommy2SerenityL said...

I could use a hot shower.. I have to wait a while though.. they are doing work b/c of that storm the other night!