Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday....

Good day sunshine! Today was so very nice. I worked almost all day long. My hands hurt now. We went to my Mum & Dad's house to watch the Steelers! Woot! I'll bet Kati had fun at the game.
I sold two photos today! Yay! I'm so excited! I also got a treasury on Etsy and was featured in someones treasury! Yay! I love Etsy! I really should work now, however, I don't think my hands can take it. I cleaned my friends trucks out today! Damn! It took damn near 7 hours to do two trucks and I'm going to take the one and clean the upholstery tomorrow....anyways they look great and I'm exhausted.
Well, I hope ya have a good one where ever you are :D
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mommy2SerenityL said...

Sure did! We had a great time.. even though it rained for awhile!! I posted some pix!!