Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday afternoons.....

I love Fridays! They are my day to recover and get all my personal stuff done. Sometimes it's difficult to squeeze everything into one day! I will try like hell to get a bunch done today. I really hate coming home from work on Saturday and having a mess to deal with.
I need to get my stuff ready and photographed for my shop on Etsy today too! It's time to get a move on with it.
I was just checking out the news.....wondering who's going to bail out the goverment when it can't pay it's loans???!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mommy2SerenityL said...

I LOVE your blog on here! I love reading the stuff you say.. even the everyday stuff.. if only we lived closer together!!

Mommy2SerenityL said...

I clicked on your adds!!

I am gonna get some adds.. I really need to. It's on my to-do list for tomorrow after clinical. I have to work 6am-1pm..