Sunday, September 21, 2008

Face is on fire

Holy shit! I made enchiladas....fire...hot....flaming...burning my face off green chiles....wow....I don't know what happened. Seriously, if I am ill tomorrow....I will probably die from it, cause if these green chiles don't cure what I have....nothing will. Wow...so very hot!
Bug tried my green chile sauce and says she won't eat it....that even a real mexican wouldn't eat it. I will get some mild green chile tomorrow and add it to the mix....
Anyways, I've just kind of hung out all weekend. I dedicated this weekend to sitting and working. That's not always easy for me to do. I've busted a nut and got a lot done. I still need to do some more...I still have time...the weekend is not over yet. I uploade four things to Etsy this weekend so far. I have two more to go. Well, I'd better get my ass off this thing and get moving....have a superb evening.....where ever you are....
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

earth and sun folk said...

you're a knitting machine! love the new scarves!!!
oh and i clicked on your adds :)

Mommy2SerenityL said...

I LOVE your scarves.. and if we werent saving for our NEW HOUSE I would totally buy them all. Althouh I do need to get one for Serenity.

Click click I will go!!